1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Achieved's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Achieved’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Achieved at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on Achieved's website are provided "as is". Achieved makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Achieved does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Achieved or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Achieved's Internet site, even if Achieved or an Achieved authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Achieved's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Achieved does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Achieved may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Achieved does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksAchieved has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Achieved of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing LawThese terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Belgian law. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the user who originated it. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. When you delete your User Content, it will be removed from the Services. However, you understand that certain User Content (e.g., previously shortened URLs and related Achieved Metrics) will remain available and any removed User Content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not following removal be shared with others).
10. The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under the control of Achieved, and you acknowledge that Achieved is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Achieved or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Achieved shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
11. With regard to content hosted on Achieved's servers, it is Achieved's policy to block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and remove account.
12. Entire agreementThese terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
13. Copyright notice
Copyright © 2019 © 2020.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
14. Our detailsThis website is owned and operated by Practinn.
We are registered in Belgium under registration number BE0745539129, and our registered office is at Avenue Demolder 4A, 1342 Limelette - Belgium.You can contact us using our website contact form
What are cookies:
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
If you want to consult the website of Loop Venture, it is recommended that you enable cookies. However, you are free to refuse or to disable cookies in your browser settings if you wish to do so.
To enable or disable cookies, you must change your browser settings (via the “preferences” or “options” tab). The following links will give you more information on how to manage your cookies. You can also consult the “help” tab of your browser.
How to delete and manage cookies in Internet Explorer
How to delete and manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox
How to delete and manage cookies in Chrome
How to delete and manage cookies in Safari
Your consent applies to the following domains and its subdomains: loop-venture.com