Overview of your role
Are you a technology enthusiast who also talks the language of business? Do you have a passion for challenging the status quo and thinking about new solutions, innovation and technology?
Do you want to support organisations in developing an Agile way of working? Do you have what it takes to support departments & teams in guarding the Agile principles and Scrum values?
Then you might be the person we are looking for!
Your main duties and responsibilities
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Work close with clients, product owners, developers and QA to launch innovative projects on time and within budget
- Be responsible for analyzing AS-IS situations and set up future proof agile organisations, governance structure, processes, development teams
- Identify, develop and execute strategies to make needed behavioral changes
- Planning Scrum implementations within the organization
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
What you need to apply
- Master degree
- At least 3 years of experience in IT or digital consulting
- Bilingual French/Dutch or Dutch/English
- The ability to build strong client relationships
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies and tools
- Knowledge and experience with agile application lifecycle management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management certification is a plus (e.g. Prince II, PMI, Agile/Scrum etc.)
- Agile certifications are a plus (Prince2 agile, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, SAFE…)
- An accelerated evolution path. Your growth speed is one our main KPIs
- An ultra-stimulating environment where we continuously thrive towards excellence and growth
- A dynamic open-minded team that balances perfectly work and fun
- A competitive salary package with incentives
The Scrum Master is one of the four roles of the Scrum Framework, working with the Product Owner, the Scrum Team and Stakeholder.